Tuesday 4 August 2009

Florence and the Machine - Drumming song


Wie ons blog volgt weet dat we een zwak hebben voor Florence Welch. De nieuwe video mag dan ook niet ontbreken. Indie met een vleugje soul. Album: lungs. Florence: I've got my ideal job. I like to sing, I like to dance, I like to bang drums and dress up, and someone pays me – it's incredible. 8 oktober in de Melkweg, Amsterdam.

Florence and The Machine's music has received praise across the British music media, especially from the BBC who have played a large part in Florence and The Machine's rise to prominence by bringing them into the spotlight as part of BBC Introducing. This has led to her playing Glastonbury as well as Reading and Leeds festivals.
The band's debut album, Lungs, was released on 6th July 2009 and was at the number
two position its first four weeks on the charts.

Home: oorbijter

Florence + The Machine - Drumming Song

No comments:

Post a Comment