Thursday 8 April 2010

Aloe Blacc - I need a dollar


Geweldige song zeg. Hoeveel Soul staat op je dagelijkse schijf van vijf? Elke dag even deze track van Aloe Blacc uit LA en alles komt goed. I need a dollar is de titelsong van een serie van HBO: how to make it in America. New album: Good things is coming.

Aloe: "Simply stated, I'm a musician. I have produced music in many genres from country and folk to hip-hop and dancehall. Whatever I make depends on what instrument I choose to pick up at the time; the guitar usually brings something alternative out, while the keys direct me to a more soulful composition. Most times I just make some banging hip hop."

Home: oorbijter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry maar geen reclame graag voor commerciele sites :-).

    ReplyDelete